Motic China Group Co, Ltd, a manufacturer of traditional light microscopes, microscope camera systems and all-in-one pathology solutions announces the launch of a new S-Line of Moticams - their best-selling cameras - setting a benchmark in the development of their professional microscopy solution palette. Hong Kong Unit 2002, L20, Tower Two, Enterprise Square Five, 38 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon Tel:852 2837 0888 Fax: 852 2882 2792 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Motic Microscopy. Motic microscopes include a full range of educational, professional and industrial high quality microscopes. Digital options are available (either built-in, or as an addition) for each microscope both for viewing live images, capturing images or making measurements.
- The Moticam 1080 is a stand-alone system works without computer and delivers an impressive 1080 (60P) live image on HDMI screen. Still images or HDMI videos from the microscope can be saved onto its removable SD card. To control image and capture parameters via a powerful onboard software, just connect a wireless mouse to the USB port.
Welcome to the future of Wireless Digital Microscopy. The Moticam X is a next generation microscope camera that will transform almost any old conventional microscope into a wireless device capable of sending live high resolution images to your WiFi Laptop or tablet devices. This revolutionary device sends streaming inages to up to 6 WiFi enabled devices without the need for a router. The WiFi enabled devices include Tables, Smart Phones, or Computers running on iOS, Android, OSX, or Windows. The Moticam X generates its own WiFi signal, this camera can be used separate from your existing network. No additional routers are required.
- Attachable digital C-mount camera
- Sensor: CMOS
- Live resolution: 1.3MP (1280x1024)
- Optical calculation: 1/3'
- Output: WiFi
- Focusable lens: 12mm
- 2 variable diameter eyepiece adaptors
- Macrotube for specimens observation
- Motica 4-dot calibration slide
- Operating system: Android(ICS and higher); iOS (OS5 and higher); Universal web browser (HTML 5)
WATCH THE COMPANY PRESENTATION
Motic was established in 1988 as a hi-tech industrial enterprise specialized in manufacturing conventional compound microscopes. Since then, the company has grown into a global brand with sales offices in Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, Spain and the United States.
Our manufacturing base in China consists of four wholly-owned factories with Motic Xiamen acting as the production and design headquarters of the company. Xiamen's Research and Development centre has over 100 professional engineers and technicians covering optical, mechanical, industrial, electronic and software design.
Today, Motic's dedicated team members of more than 2000 individuals are ready to assist you in finding competitive solutions.
During the late 1990s, the company started to explore and develop affordable digital microscopy solutions consisting of imaging hardware and application software. This has proven to be a worthwhile investment turning Motic into one of the leading brand names of digital microscopy products.
The main success of Motic worldwide is, besides the excellent price-performance ratio of the microscopes, based on a close cooperation with our dealers:
Mutual benefit / Mutual goals / Long-term partnership
Motic is a certified ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO13485 company
Motic China Cameras Wireless
For more than a decade, Motic has been leading the market in affordable, High Quality Digital Microscopy solutions. The Moticams are well-known around the globe for their ease-of-use and their adaptability to a number of applications. Whether for Educational, Industrial or Clinical use, the Moticam’s unique “All In One Box” concept assures each user that this camera can fit almost any microscope in the market.
Digital technology is evolving at an exceptional rate, offering the market continuous innovations and new developments and Motic is not standing back. In this website you will find our complete range of Moticams, starting with the formers USB cameras, going through the High Definition and Wi-Fi cameras, and ending with the complete and flexible Tablet solutions.
At Motic, we believe in making quality Digital Microscopy affordable for everyone.