RoadMate 7771, 7732, 7722, 6722, 6630, 6620, and 6615 owners Your Magellan RoadMate will update your maps and software directly on the device. First perform initial setup on your RoadMate GPS unit.
- MAGELLAN 3200VSI DRIVER - Amazon Inspire Digital Educational Resources. DX6400 2 Master 8 Slave 3 7 5 4 3 5 4 VS I/O REF I/O 9 1 2 8 7 9 1 2 LON A LON B VS GND AW G 1 6 AW G 16 = male connecto r = female connecto r CHASSIS CHASSIS Figure 26 DX6400-XXX-010 Master/Slave Lonworks Connection CAUTION The maximum current to be propagated to.
- The Magellan 3200VSi imager enables both sweep and presentation scanning techniques ensuring maximum productivity and ergonomic ease. A unique included feature is a Micro-SD card reader to help with software management, upgrading and maintenance.
First perform initial setup on your RoadMate GPS unit:
Magellan Port Devices Drivers
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Log in or create a new account. If you already have an account on www.magellangps.com. Please use the same email address and password. Your device will register itself and initial setup is complete.
Download any available maps and software updates for your RoadMate via WiFi:
- Tap from the Map screen.
- Tap Updates when you see a notification
(e.g. 2 New Updates).
- Tap Update on Map Update or Software Update.
- Wait for the new map or software to download.
Magellan Port Devices Driver Device
For more information about map upgrades, visit the Magellan support site.