A Network Above All the Rest When asked about our differentiators, the first answer is always – our network. LightEdge designs all of our purpose-built facilities and services around connectivity first. That means unparalleled scale, redundancy, speed, and uptime for your business and the clients you serve. Lightedge Curved Wall EGCW1 Indirect Aluminum 7-1 2” x 2-1 4” (1,2) T5, T5HO, (1) T8 by Peerless. Meet Lightedge Curved Wall. A gracefully curved channel whose lighting performance runs deep, this wall version mounts flush to the wall or from an extended arm.
- Uncompromising Sound Quality: A matched pair of precisely tuned 50mm high-density neodymium speaker drivers deliver immersive 7.1 surround sound with a frequency range of 20Hz-40,000Hz – double that of typical gaming headsets.
- Comfort is King: Premium memory foam earpads that conform to the shape of your head, along with a lightweight headband deliver pillow-soft, long-lasting comfort, enabling you to play for hours on end.
- Hyper-Fast Gaming-Grade Wireless: High-fidelity, ultra-low latency audio, with an exceptional 60ft signal range using SLIPSTREAM CORSAIR WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY.
- Broadcast-Grade Detachable Microphone: A 9.5mm omni-directional, high-bandwidth microphone provides wide dynamic range and superb vocal clarity with excellent low-end response.
- The CORSAIR K100 RGB is the pinnacle of CORSAIR keyboards, offering the cutting-edge performance, style, durability, and customization that gamers need to stand above the rest.
- The centerpiece of your gaming setup, the CORSAIR K100 RGB boasts a refined design bolstered by a durable aluminum frame, dynamic per-key RGB backlighting, and a 44-zone three-sided LightEdge.
- Powered by CORSAIR AXON Hyper-Processing Technology, enabling CORSAIR’s most advanced gaming keyboard experience by delivering up to 4x faster throughput with native 4,000Hz hyper-polling and 4,000Hz key scanning, while simultaneously driving up to 20-layer lighting effects.
- CHERRY MX SPEED RGB Silver keyswitches provide lightning-fast response times with an actuation distance of just 1.2mm, are guaranteed for 100 million keystrokes, and register keypresses up to 4x faster than standard mechanical gaming keyboards with CORSAIR AXON.
To make things easier for audiophiles, this guide focuses on sound quality above all else. Over-ear headphones could also be a better option for your ear health than in-ear headphones models, putting a bit more distance between those loud tracks and your eardrums. If safeguarding your hearing is important to you, that’s another reason to look for a pair of over-ears.
423K subscribers. CORSAIR iCUE software connects all your compatible products together in a single interface, giving you complete control of everything from RGB lighting and effects to fan speeds and temperature monitoring.
Yes, you don’t need iCUE running once you have a viable curve established. We have hardware lighting options now, so there is some control for that as well without thesoftware. If you don’t have a ton of peripherals, you are not as dependent on iCUE
I think most gamers likely have more of a hodgepodge build; maybe a Corsair case and power supply, but G. Skill RAM and a Razer keyboard and Logitech mouse. … All of Corsair’s future peripherals will support iCUE, and anything that supported CUE in the past should work as well.
Link is End-of-life. it was the old package for inside-the-box devices. Everything is merged now into iCUE. iCUE allows you to control all of your Corsair devices from one place.