L-1 Secure Credentialing Division Contract Includes Enhanced ApplicantVerification and New Security Features that Combat Identity Theft and Fraud
STAMFORD, Conn., Sept. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- L-1 IdentitySolutions, Inc. (NYSE: ID), a leading provider of identity solutions andservices, today announced that the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles(RMV) awarded the Secure Credentialing Division of L-1 a new six-yearcontract to upgrade and further enhance the security of the Commonwealth'sindustry leading driver's license issuance system. The estimated value ofthe contract is $32 million. The contract was awarded following acompetitive bidding process to Digimarc's ID Systems Business, now a partof the Secure Credentialing Division of L-1 Identity Solutions.
'We conducted a thorough and comprehensive bidding process to ensurethat the Commonwealth's new driver's license system would offer superiorcustomer service, a highly secure credential and solutions designed tothwart driver's license fraud and identity theft,' said Rachel Kaprielian,Registrar of Motor Vehicles. 'As a result of that process, we are pleasedto have selected this team to help us achieve our goals.'
The enhanced Massachusetts driver's license program is expected tosignificantly increase the security of the process the Commonwealth uses toissue driver's licenses while supporting the RMV's customer service goals.
'With significant resources and expertise based in our Burlingtonfacility, we are uniquely equipped to partner with Massachusetts, one ofthe country's most advanced driver's license issuers on theirnext-generation driver's license system,' said Robert V. LaPenta, Chairman,President and CEO of L-1 Identity Solutions. 'We look forward to workingcollaboratively with the RMV to implement several key upgrades andenhancements that will further strengthen the security of their entireissuance system, including applicant data capture, identity verification,production, and card features.'
About L-1 Identity Solutions
- About L-1 Identity Solutions L-1 Identity Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: ID), together with its portfolio of companies, offers a comprehensive set of products and solutions for protecting and securing personal identities and assets. Leveraging the industry's most advanced multi-modal biometric platform for finger, face and iris recognition, our.
- If you know the download link for the latest driver version for your operating system, please submit it to help other users. L-1 Identity Solutions TP4101 Live Scan Device is developed by L-1 Identity Solutions and is used by 0 users on Drivers Informer.
L-1 Identity Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: ID), together with its portfolio ofcompanies, offers a comprehensive set of products and solutions forprotecting and securing personal identities and assets. Leveraging theindustry's most advanced multi-modal biometric platform for finger, faceand iris recognition, our solutions provide a circle of trust around allaspects of an identity and the credentials assigned to it -- includingproofing, enrollment, issuance, usage and access control. Our convenientservice centers provide fingerprint-based background checks and processapplicant data required for civilian licensed programs and employmentpositions. We also offer a diverse set of government security consultingservices that encompass the most important areas of security andintelligence in the U.S. today including information technology,engineering and analytical solutions, and intelligence services. With thetrust and confidence in individual identities provided by L-1 IdentitySolutions, government entities, law enforcement and border managementagencies, and commercial enterprises can better guard the public againstglobal terrorism, crime and identity theft fostered by fraudulent identity.L-1 Identity Solutions is headquartered in Stamford, CT. For moreinformation, visit http://www.l1id.com.
DRIVERS L-1 IDENTITY SOLUTIONS FOR WINDOWS 7 X64. Identity solutions operating company, identity security morpho, order online tickets tickets. Surinder mohan kharbanda, identity solutions leveraging. Sec info, l-1 identity solutions, inc., 8-k. Corporate identification number, vatika business centre, wing divyashree chambers. L-1 Secure Credentialing Division Contract Includes Enhanced Applic.STAMFORD Conn. 25 /- L-1 IdentitySolut. We conducted a thorough and comprehensive bidding process to ensuret.The enhanced Massachusetts driver's license program is expected tosig.,L-1,Identity,Solutions,Awarded,New,Massachusetts,RMV,Driver's,License,Contract,Valued,at,an,Estimated,$32,Million,biological,biology.
Forward Looking Statements
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involverisks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements in this press releaseand those made from time to time by L-1 Identity Solutions through itssenior management are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of thePrivate Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-lookingstatements reflect the Company's current expectations based on management'sbeliefs and assumptions and actual results could differ materially fromthese expectations. Certain factors that could cause or contribute to suchdifferences include, among other things, availability of government fundingfor L-1's products and solutions, the unpredictable nature of working withfederal, state and local government customers, and general economic andpolitical conditions. Additional risks and uncertainties are described inthe Securities and Exchange Commission filings of the L-1 IdentitySolutions, including the Company's Form 10-K for the year ended December31, 2007 and the Company's Form 10-Q for each of the quarterly periodsended March 31, 2008 and June 30, 2008. L-1 Identity Solutions expresslydisclaims any intention or obligation to update any forward-lookingstatements.
L-1 Identity Solutions
|SOURCE L-1 Identity Solutions, Inc.|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related biology news :
1. L-1 Identity Solutions Receives $5.9 Million Drivers License Contract Expansion from the State of Mississippi
L-1 Identity Driver Test
2. CSC Identity Labs Headquarters Relocates to West Virginia
3. L-1 Identity Solutions Completes Acquisition of the ID Systems Business from Digimarc Corporation
4. Sun Microsystems and Aware, Inc. Announce Integration of Awares BioSP with Sun Identity Management Solutions
5. L-1 Identity Solutions to Hold Supplemental Second Quarter 2008 Financial Results Q&A Conference Call at 2:00p.m. (ET) Today
6. Digimarc Board Approves $310 Million All-Cash Offer from L-1 Identity Solutions for Digimarcs ID Systems Business
7. Otters reveal their identity
8. A genetic identity card for Plasmodium populations to improve control strategies
9. Secure Services Corp. Achieves Milestone in United States Identity Protection with the Launch of the SSC SHAPE Card Management Solution
10. Fujitsu and HT Systems Partner to Provide Biometric Patient Identity Management
11. Fujitsu and HT Systems Partner to Provide Biometric Patient Identity Management