(More customer reviews)I purchased this for my Nokia 6230, and the features are really nice. The first piece dint work. When i contacted
Select device for driver. Download Prolific USB- to - Serial Comm Port Driver Download Nokia 6. Bluetooth Modem Driver Compatible with any Nokia phone with the new smaller mini easy usb port. And the Nokia 6. USB drivers is compatible with Windows XP. The simple ways to fix Nokia 6. Apr 28, 2015 Modem not detected: This might be a hardware (port / modem) or driver issue. Try uninstalling the modem driver (under Device manager and then Programs) and manually installing (using a DVD, installer or another modem). Also, try other ports and the modem on another PC. Hum, I wonder if this modem driver will work: Software & Driver Downloads - MobileAction. John // Samsung Galaxy SIII. Jdeg, Oct 2, 2007 #10. Snowbat New Member. Dell Free Drivers Pp20L Driver Info: File name: delldrvs-pp20l.exe File size: 7.453 MB Driver version: 2.52 Average rating: 4.7 / 5 Total Downloads: 704. If you are looking for dell free drivers pp20l, just click link below. All drivers are tested using antivirus software and 100% compatible with Windows. Software Download: Dell Free Drivers Pp20L. Modem not detected: This might be a hardware (port / modem) or driver issue. Try uninstalling the modem driver (under Device manager and then Programs) and manually installing (using a DVD, installer or another modem). Also, try other ports and the modem on another PC.mobile action customer care i was informed that this device has to be recognized as a nokia 6230 modem but it
dint. I reported that to amazon and got a replacement within 3 days.
The new piece is working gloriously. But the problem is the device driver which comes along with the
product doest work. Again i contacted the customer care and found that i needed a newer version of driver. Download the driver from
Drivers Mobileaction Modems For Centurylink
Open the folder PureCDMADriver click on Install file and follow instructions. You can find the installation guide at
The Handset manager that comes with the product too was giving some problem. so i downloaded Handset Manager version 9 from
then the problem was solved.
I dont know why mobile action is distributing CD's with older version of drivers and softwares. Hope they will
Drivers Mobileaction Modems Reviews
correct that soon.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mobile Action MA-8630 USB Data Cable and Software for Nokia- 6230 / 7600 / 7610 / 6682/ N70 / N90
The Mobile Action USB Data Suite contains a Handset Manager software CD and a high-quality USB interface data cable. This suite is loaded with powerful features and supports Nokia GSM 6230, 7600, 7610 mobile phones. The software enriches and backs-up your mobile content and provides mobile Internet access. Meanwhile, the data cable also works as a power charger.
Handset Manager Features
Phone Book Editor/Contact - organize your phonebook on a PC and upload it to your phone
Calendar Sync - update Outlook contents to your handset
Picture Editor/Animator - spice up and edit pictures and GIF clips
Audio Composer/Sound - compose and edit personal polyphonic ring tones
Message - append signatures and store SMS text
MMS Composer - make multimedia messages
File Manager - drag and drop files between your phone and computer
MP3 Clipper - create unique MP3 ring tones from your favorite clips
Video Composer - compose and edit video
SyncManager - synchronize contacts/calendar/tasks/notes with Outlook
This data suite supports GPRS mobile Internet connectivity for modem-capable phones. Getting these features up and running is a breeze with the enclosed GSM/GPRS modem set-up utility that is especially designed for mobile phone users. The data cable also functions as a handy charger to ease your traveling. Whenever your phone is connected to your PC, the phone automatically charges. Handset Manager Version 9.0 is available in English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Swedish, Polish and Portuguese.
What's in the Box Handset Manger Software, USB interface data cable, and user's manual.
Get 75% OFF
Its still the internet connection series and in this guide, we’ll be discussing how to setup / install and configure a USB modem (ie MTN, Airtel, GLO, Etisalat etc) on your Windows PC. If you choose to use Wi-Fi then consider reading these guides @ https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-tether-share-an-internet-connection-on-an-android-phone-using-wi-fi-bluetooth-and-usb-cord/ and https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-share-an-internet-connection-data-plan-megabytes-between-android-and-pc/
What are the problems commonly associated with USB modems?
Some issues you might encounter are:
- Overheating: The modem (and sometimes the PC) might overheat. Ensure the modem is connected to a good port when in use then disconnected and removed when not in use. You could also employ some PC cooling techniques (see https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-resolve-the-problem-of-an-overheating-laptop-pc/ )
- No / Low signal: If the signal is weak, try changing ports and location. If the modem says Invalid SIM then its locked to another network and needs to be unlocked (see https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-unlock-a-modem/ )
- Modem not detected: This might be a hardware (port / modem) or driver issue. Try uninstalling the modem driver (under Device manager and then Programs) and manually installing (using a DVD, installer or another modem). Also, try other ports and the modem on another PC.
- Frequent disconnection: This if often associated with the network but might also be due to a loose port / moving the modem while connected to the PC
How do I setup / install a USB modem on a Windows PC?
We’ll be using an unlocked GLO BOLT modem for this guide so the technique should apply for many other such USB modems
1. Go to My Computer
2. Connect the modem to the PC and wait for it to get detected (appear under My Computer)
3. Double-click the Modem name to begin installation
4. If prompted for permission to run autorun.exe on your PC, select Yes
5. The installer wizard should appear, click Next
6. Leave the install location as default if you don’t know what this is and click Next
7. Installation should begin, wait till its complete
8. Click Finish
9. The modem’s dashboard should automatically pop up. If it doesn’t, launch it from your Desktop
How do I configure the modem to surf the internet with my SIM?
As earlier mentioned, we’re using an unlocked GLO BOLT modem for this guide so the exact steps might vary with USB modems but its the same principle. You however need to know your network’s APN details. for example:
Note: If you’re using a modem that doesn’t support SIM cards or using the networks’s SIM card on the Network’s branded modem then you shouldn’t need to configure. just click Connect to start surfing the internet.
|Airtel||internet.ng.zain.com||not required||not required|
|Etisalat||etisalat.com.ng||not required||not required|
1. Launch the modem’s Dashboard
2. Click on the Tools tab
3. Select Options..
4. Click on Profile Management
5. Click Add
6. Enter the network’s APN details (don’t tick username and password if not required ) then click Yes or Save
7. You could select the network by the left and click Set default to make it your default APN or just close the box
8. Select the APN from the dropdown menu then click Connect
Drivers Mobile Action Modems For Sale
Hovatek….just a button away!