If the iOS device cannot connect with your computer, it might be:
- iTunes won't detect and recognize my iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- My computer won't recognize my iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- PanFone failed to detect my iPhone/iPad/iPod.
All the detection issues above may due to the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not installed successfully on your computer. To solve this problem, please follow these steps to install Apple Mobile Device USB Driver manually on your computer.
Step 1: Connect your device with your computer.
Windows CE 5 / Mobile 5 / Mobile 6 Driver for Renesas US7750R HARP(Aspen) SH4: TN-USB-FX-01 Series. Aug 27, 2014: Download (882.89 KB) Windows CE 5 / Mobile 5 / Mobile 6 Driver for NEC VR5500 MIPS-IV: TN-USB-FX-01 Series. Aug 27, 2014: Download (894.53 KB) Windows CE 5 / Mobile 5 / Mobile 6 Driver for AU1200 MIPS-II: TN-USB-FX-01 Series. LG Mobile Drivers and Software. Learn how to use, update, maintain and troubleshoot your LG devices and appliances. Support product highlights, featured content, downloads and more for Graphics Drivers for Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family. After that reinstall go to your laptop/computer manufacturer's website and find and reinstall the Windows Drivers for your Laptop/computer Model Number for your operating system. Use the computer you are on to get here to download/save the Network Adaptors/Wi-fi Drivers for it first copy them to flash drive transfer and install them on the. HUAWEI Mobile Broadband Drivers for Windows 10 (64-bit) - ThinkPad P40 Yoga, Yoga 14, Yoga 460.
Step 2: Open your computer management window.
Right-click on My Computer/This PC icon on the desktop and choose Manage to open the Computer Management window, which is shown as picture below:
Step 3: Find Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.After the Computer Management window is open, on the left panel of the Computer Management window, choose Device Manager. Then expand Universal Serial Bus controller or Universal Serial Bus devices (for Win10) on the right panel. Locate the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver. If you can not find Apple Mobile Device USB Driver, please go to Step 4 Reinstall Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- If you can find Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and there is no symbol over it, it means this device installed successfully.
- If you find this entry, there is other symbol next to it, which means that the driver is disabled. Right-click it and choose Enable from the pop-up menu to enable this device.
- If you find this entry but the entry listed with symbol '!' or '?' over it, please go to Step 4 to re-install the Apple Mobile Device Driver.
Step 4: To install or re-install Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
Under the Other devices, double click Universal Serial Bus(USB) controllers.
On the pop-up window, simply choose the second one -- Browse my computer for driver software.
The path should be: 'C:Program FilesCommon FilesAppleMobile Device SupportDrivers' (If you had changed your iTunes installing path, please follow your own path.) For 64 bit users, please kindly note that it should be in 'Program Files' folder, not the 'Program Files(x86)'.
Step 5: Reconnect your device.
After install/re-install the driver, unplug your iOS device and then reconnect it using USB cable. Now, your iOS device detection problem would be fixed.
Note: The Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not been updated
If you have installed the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and enabled the services, but still get 'Device not detected' error, this problem may be caused by Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not been updated.
To fix it, right-click on on My Computer/This PC icon on the desktop and choose Manage to open the Computer Management window. On the left panel, choose Device Manager. Then expand Universal Serial Bus controller; locate the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver. Right click Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and click 'Update driver'.
Drivers Mobile Network & Wireless Cards OnlineThen your problem will be solved.
The above is the solution for How to Install Apple Mobile Device USB Driver. Hope it will help you to connect your iOS device with your computer successfully.
About LG Mobile Driver
The LG Mobile Driver 4.5.0 is a prerequisite for connecting and interacting with your LG cell phone or tablet on Windows. It is a WHQL-signed driver and can be used on most all versions of Windows, including Windows 8 and Windows 10. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. LG Mobile Driver is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is LG Mobile Driver safe to download?
We tested the file LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.5.0.exe with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does LG Mobile Driver work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus LG Mobile Driver may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.What versions of LG Mobile Driver are available?
Drivers Mobile Network & Wireless Cards Customer Service
Drivers Mobile Network & Wireless Cards App
The current version of LG Mobile Driver is 4.5.0 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 4.4.2 and 4.2.0. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to LG Mobile Driver available for download
Drivers Mobile Network & Wireless Cards Compatible
- Samsung USB Driver for Mobile PhonesProvides connectivity for Samsung devices for your PC.
- Universal ADB DriversCollection of device drivers for Android devices that can enable debugging and access to ADB, fastboot and rooting.
- LG United Mobile DriverProvides support for LG phones on Windows systems.
- Intel Android device USB driverAdds functionality in Windows for management of Android phone and tablet devices with an Intel Atom CPU chip installed.
- ASUS Bluetooth SuiteProvides Bluetooth file transfer capability to owners of ASUS systems.
- Samsung Drivers PackCollection of drivers for Samsung Android devices which should allow for the rooting and general Windows-Phone connectivity of devices.
- AndY Android EmulatorA freeware Android emulator for APK apps and the Android OS.
- SixaxisPairToolAllows the Sixaxis and DualShock 3 Playstation controllers to be used.
- Android Reverse TetheringAllows Android phones to use the Internet connection of a PC by tethering and allowing a cell phone to use a PC's Internet connectivity.
- RSD LiteFlashing and debricking software for use with Motorola phones.