3.1- Driver and software installation 3.2- Connecting to the computer and telescope 3.3- Image at home 4. – First images (CCDCap) 4.1- Focusing 4.2- First astronomic image 5. – Other programs 6. – Specifications 7. – Getting the most of your camera 7.1 Software 7.2 Refrigeration and humidity 7.3 Gain and “offset” adjusting 8. INDIGO is a kind of distributed software bus connecting device drivers on one side and application code on another. You can link device drivers (dynamic libraries) directly to your application developed in any programming language (INDIGO itself is written in pure C to make it as compatible as possible), load them on demand or to let application to connect to drivers on remote.
Lunatico astronomia official support forum [email protected]For all users of Lunatico Astronomia equipment. To offer support, tips, advice and publish news. CloudWatcher, Dragonfly, Seletek Armadillo, Platypus, Tarsier, ZeroDew, the new Limpet...
Drivers Lunatico Astronomia Para
- 349 Members
- 864 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Drivers Lunatico Astronomia En
Group Email Addresses
- Post: [email protected]
- Subscribe: [email protected]
- Unsubscribe: [email protected]
- Group Owner: [email protected]
- Help: [email protected]
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
In accordance with Directive 2013/11 / EU, and Regulation no. 524/2013 on Alternative and Online Dispute Resolution (ADR / ODR), online retailers are obliged to place an »easily accessible link to the European Online Dispute Resolution platform (ODR platform).« from 2016/09/01
The European Commission has created such an ODR platform:
Teleskop-Service Ransburg GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)89-9922875-0
Fax: +49 (0)89-9922875-99
Email: [email protected]
Monday to Friday
10.00am - 12.00am / 1.00pm - 5.00pm
You are here: Main page » Catalogue » Telescope Accessories » Focusers, Adapters, Motorfocus » Motorfocus » Platypus