- Download Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.v Port Devices Driver Updater
- Download Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.v Port Devices Driver Bits
- Download Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.v Port Devices Driver Wanted
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (literally Royal Philips, commonly shortened to Philips, stylized in its logo as PHILIPS) is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven.
- MP3/4 Player: Update via the Philips Songbird. or Device Manager - software. Telephones: Update via the Philips Phone Manager software. Philips Songbird can be found here. this software is available for download on the support page for your product (see above instructions).
- Device to the driver, the current feature configuration is shown. The feature configuration can now be adjusted manually. To write the feature configuration to a driver, click the Write button in the toolbar (Figure 13). A dialog window pops up in which you can make a selection of driver features to be written (Figure 14). Make a selection.
- With the Philips Airfryer you can fry much healthierwith air! Compared to a normal fryer, fries from the Philips Airfryer contain up to 80% less fat. and taste delicious! Also, the Philips Airfryer is easy to clean as the drawer food basket and attachments are 100% dishwasher safe and doesn’t cause any unpleasant odors in your home when.
Limealive.exe is a LimeAlive Application from Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. Belonging to LimeAlive Application The “.exe” file extension stands for Windows executable file. Any program that is executable has the.exe file extension.Author: Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
What is limealive exe?
limealive.exe is a LimeAlive Application from Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. belonging to LimeAlive ApplicationThe “.exe” file extension stands for Windows executable file. Any program that is executable has the .exe file extension. Find out if limealive.exe is a virus and sould be removed, how to fix limealive.exe error, if limealive exe is CPU intensive and slowing down your Windows PC.Any process has four stages of the lifecycle including start, ready, running, waiting, terminated or exit.
Should You Remove limealive exe?
If you are asking yourself if it is safe to remove limealive.exe from your Windows system then it is understandable that it is causing trouble. limealive.exe is not a critical component and a non-system process. Any process that is not managed by the system is known as non-system processes. It is safe to terminate the non-system process as they do not affect the general functionality of the operating system. However, the program using the non-system processes will be either terminated or halted.
Fix limealive.exe Error?
There are many reasons why you are seeing limealive.exe error in your Windows system including:
Download Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.v Port Devices Driver Updater
- Malicious software
- Malicious software infects the system with malware, keyloggers, spyware, and other malicious actors. They slow down the whole system and also cause .exe errors. This occurs because they modify the registry which is very important in the proper functioning of processes.
- Incomplete installation
- Another common reason behind limealive.exe error is an incomplete installation. It can happen because of errors during installation, lack of hard disk space, and crash during install. This also leads to a corrupted registry causing the error.
Application conflicts and Missing or corrupt windows drivers can also lead to limealive.exe error.
The solution to fixing limealive.exe error include any one of the following
- Make sure your PC is protected with proper anti-virus software program.
- Run a registry cleaner to repair and remove the Windows registry that is causing limealive.exe error.
- Make sure the system’s device drivers are updated properly.
It is also recommended that you run a performance scan to automatically optimize memory and CPU settings.
Is a limealive.exe CPU intensive?
Windows process requires three resource types to function properly including CPU, Memory, and Network. CPU cycles to do computational tasks, memory to store information and network to communicate with the required services. If any of the resources are not available, it will either get interrupted or stopped.
Download Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.v Port Devices Driver Bits
Any given process has a process identification number(PID) associated with it. A user can easily identify and track a process using its PID. Task Manager is a great way to learn how much resources limealive.exe process is allocating to itself. It showcases process resource usage in CPU/Memory/Disk and Network. If you have a GPU, it will also showcase the percentage of GPU it is using to run the process.