Jul 20, 2019 How to Download or Update Konica Minolta Printer Drivers for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac? Below are the most common but useful ways for you to get the latest or most suitable Konica drivers for Windows 7, 8, 10 on 32 or 64 bit. Methods: 1: Update Konica Minolta Printer Drivers Automatically. 2: Update Konica Minolta Drivers in Device Manager. Download the latest drivers and utilities for your Konica Minolta devices. Drivers & Downloads. How a new print system can change your business in 2021.
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Win 8.1/8 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Win 7 Driver
- Download (106.7MB) ↔ Download x64 (109.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Win Vista Driver ↔ Download (3.2MB) ↔ Download x64 (4.2MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Win Xp Driver ↔ Download (3.1MB) ↔ Download x64 (1.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 Driver ↔ Download (106.2MB) ↔ Download x64 (109.2MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Linux Driver ↔ Download (20.8KB)
Scanner:Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Scanner Driver ↔ Download (25.5MB) for all Windows OS.Operating System(s):Mac OS 2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Mac Driver ↔ Download (1.8MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Mac 10.5 Driver ↔ Download (1.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Mac 10.3/10.4 Driver ↔ Download (1.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Mac 10.2 Driver ↔ Download (1.2MB)
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Wireless Printer
Download Konica Printers Driver Software
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.
How To Install a Konica Minolta Print Driver for Windows 10
View the tutorial video above or read through our basic steps here for the most popular method of how to install a Konica Minolta print driver for Windows 10. This tutorial will work on all Konica Print Drivers from the 7 Series and up, plus some desktops.
We highly encourage downloading the print driver directly from Konica Minolta to ensure you are downloading safe files.
Konica Printer Cartridges
Let’s get started.
Konica Printers India
- Visit the Konica Minolta website
- Using the quick search bar, enter the model of your printer. For example: C308
- In the list of results, you’ll find a link to “drivers”
- Select the drivers tab and the option to download for Windows 10, 64 bit.
- Click the appropriate link to download, generally the first one.
- Once you’ve downloaded the driver, we suggest creating a new “Printer Driver” folder and moving the compressed driver folder from “downloads” folder to the new folder just created.
- From there, you can right click and extract all files.
- Open the “driver” folder. *This is folder you will want to copy onto a USB drive if needed.
- Inside the folder, click to run setup 64
- Choose “agree” then “next”
- This is the screen where you will want to check your printer’s defaults under the “advanced setting” option.
- Once you’re done, click “next”
- Install onto one or multiple printers by selecting the devices you want.
A couple of things to note here, you can rename your printer, add addresses under the properties tab, and add authentication settings under the settings tab. There is also an option to adjust print settings and set your defaults if you didn’t do this earlier.
If you need to add account codes, please view the video at 10:15 for more information. If you are having trouble with your SMP or the machine, please consult your IT person or review the video at 11:40 to see how to install using the second method on your own.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.